Aqua Mandrel products enable customers to fabricate hollow, seamless and one-component composite structures.
They allow you to save time and work during the process and are environmentally friendly and easily soluble in tap water.
Below you can find useful information about the application of Aqua Mandrel:
- Hollow parts with closed shape require mandrel technology
- New class of lost core/mandrel material
- Water soluble
- Fast wash-out
- Environmentally friendly - no waste water treatment
- Provide processing advantages
- Applications - Air and Cable Ducts, Stiffening Structures, Pressure Vessels
- Autoclave and RTM
- Smooth surface